Heart touching Love Letters : Romantic love letters

My Dearest Love,

How are you? I still remember the last meeting that we had. Your compassionate words are still ringing as music to my ears. I am longing for the next golden opportunity to meet you.

The sweet smelling flowers of your love can turn my whole garden flourish with fragrance. Without your love, my green land will become a desert. I firmly believe that your love alone can provide true meaning to my life. The purpose of my life is to simply love you. Your love is of primary importance for me.

I am very confident that you can fulfill all my desires and satiate my wants. I am a nice and soft spoken guy waiting only for you. I can assure you that there will be no quarrel in our life. I am born for you only and am willing to die for your love.

Yours Only
Banboy

0 comments:

Post a Comment