Cute heart touching love letters

Dear Madhu,

You know that we have a very special relationship and without any needing each other. But now I want to say you are very precious to me. I love to be close to you. You are more beautiful than star in the night, more precious than gold. You are sweeter than my tasty chocolate and more lovely than the lotus. You are exquisite and delightful, special and unique. I am very impressed and wanted to live with you.
Cute heart touching love letters

I remember the first time I met you in the cafe. It was one of the best moments of my life. I couldn't understand why you were so special to me. But the time we spent together was so enchanting that each moment without you feel like a punishment to me.

I only know how difficult it was for me to restrain myself from rushing to you and to concentrate on my work. Sometimes when I couldn't bear your absence. We slowly developed a deep love, and eventually we both knew it. It was so beautiful a feeling that I madly in love with you. I love you so much my dear. Please reply me after you got this.

Yours Only
Banboy

0 comments:

Post a Comment