sweet love letter for my boyfriend

Sweet Heart,

My heart is full of many things to say to you - Ah! -- There are moments when I feel that speech is nothing after all. I have never met anyone like you, for you truly are one of a kind. The care and compassion that you exhibit is something that is rare in this world and nothing makes me more proud than the fact that you are mine. 

You are the answer to every prayer of mine and just when I had given up almost all hope you were brought to me. Our love is here to stay and I just want to tell you, how blessed I feel to have you by my side. I love you so much.

Only yours

Ban boy

2 comments:

  1. Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not GO out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it. See the link below for more info.

    #go
    www.mocsbar.com



    ReplyDelete